Willis Forum
will be host in the

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Willis Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-06-2018 02:22:54    Onderwerp: will be host in the Reageren met citaat
NANJING Cheap Reggie Sanders Jersey , May 14 (Xinhua) -- Chinese publisher Phoenix Media on Wednesday confirmed the 80-million-U.S.-dollar acquisition of the children's book business of U.S. publisher Publications International, LTD (PIL).

Phoenix Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Jiangsu Phoenix Publishing Co., based in Nanjing, capital of east China's Jiangsu Province.

The acquisition covers all the children's book business assets owned by the Illinois-based PIL, including its overseas subsidiaries in Germany, France and Mexico.

It is the largest transnational merger by a Chinese publishing house.

A spokesman with Phoenix Media said PIL's children's book business includes not only paper publications but a chain of cultural products Cheap Chris Sabo Jersey , including audio children's books and early childhood educational products, which is an advantageous supplement to Phoenix's product chain.

The listing of Phoenix Media on the A-share market in Shanghai in 2011 was China's largest IPO in the traditional publishing and media field. The company's stock edged up 0.96 percent on Wednesday to close at 8.38 yuan (1.3 U.S. dollars) per share.

PIL, founded in 1967, mainly publishes and markets children's books, cooking books and popular science books.

For the Clintons, 2014 is the year of the baby.

Chelsea Clinton Cheap Pete Rose Jersey , the 34-year-old daughter of former President Bill Clinton and ex-Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, announced Thursday that she and her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, are expecting their first child this fall.

Chelsea Clinton's wedding The big family to welcome a new member

There has been wide speculation about a future baby in the Clinton family. Chelsea Clinton said in an interview with Glamour magazine last year that she and her husband were hoping to start a family soon, calling 2014 "the year of the baby."

"Marc and I are very excited that we have our first child arriving later this year and I certainly feel all the better whether it's a girl or a boy that she or he will grow up in a world with so many strong female leaders," Clinton said in New York Cheap Dave Concepcion Jersey , joined by her mother at a Clinton Foundation event on empowering women.

"I just hope I will be as good a mom to my child and hopefully children as my mom was to me," she said.

The former first lady, secretary of state and New York senator, who is considering another presidential campaign in 2016, said she was "really excited" about becoming a grandmother.

"It makes this work even more important because we've made a lot of progress," Clinton said. "I want to see us keep moving and certainly for future generations as well so that maybe our grandchild will not have to be worried about some of the things that young women and young men are worried about today."

She later added on Twitter: "My most exciting title yet: Grandmother-To-Be!"

The former president also expressed jubilation about the news on Twitter: "Excited to add a new line to my Twitter bio...grandfather-to-be! @HillaryClinton and I are so happy for Chelsea and Marc!"

Preparations for the new baby will coincide with Hillary Clinton's deliberations over another campaign for the White House. Mrs. Clinton is set to release a book about her time at the State Department in June Cheap Anthony DeSclafani Jersey , followed by a book tour, and Democrats hope she will be a top surrogate for their candidates in the 2014 midterm elections.

The former secretary of state is expected to announce her decision later this year and polls show her as the leading contender for the Democratic Party's nomination if she runs. If Clinton seeks the White House, her campaign would potentially coincide with her grandchild's first two years.

After growing up in the public eye as a teenager in the White House, Chelsea Clinton graduated from Stanford University and Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health and worked in New York for a hedge fund and a management consulting firm.

She and Marc Mezvinsky, the son of two former members of Congress, were married in Rhinebeck Cheap Joey Votto Jersey , N.Y., in July 2010, and the former first daughter has balanced a number of work and interests, pursuing a doctorate from Oxford University, where her father was a Rhodes Scholar, while taking a leading role in her family's foundation.

She serves as vice chair of the family foundation Cheap Billy Hamilton Jersey , which was renamed the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation, and helps direct the organization's humanitarian and philanthropic efforts around the globe. She also serves as a special correspondent for NBC News.

She has avoided commenting on her mother's potential presidential campaign except to say that she'll support her in whatever she does. But she would be a strong voice for her mother among young voters if the former secretary of state decides to seek the presidency.

(Agencies)

A boy tries to watches inside of Sao Paulo Arena, in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on June 8 Cheap Scooter Gennett Jersey , 2014. The opening ceremony of 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil will be host in the Sao Paulo Arena. (XinhuaRahel Patrasso) A boy plays soccer outside of Sao Paulo Arena, in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on June 8, 2014. The opening ceremony of 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil will be host in the Sao Paulo Arena. (XinhuaRahel Patrasso) People pose outside of Sao Paulo Arena, in Sao Paulo Cheap Zack Cozart Jersey , Brazil, on June 8, 2014. The opening ceremony of 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil will be host in the Sao Paulo Arena. (XinhuaRahel Patrasso)

HUANGSHAN, China, Oct. 22 (Xinhua) -- Former Olympic champion Ye Shiwen took her first national title of breaststroke here on Sunday by winning the 100m race at the Chinese Swimming National Championships.

Her timing of one minute and 9.26 seconds is nearly five seconds behind the national record, but the two-time Olympic champion in individual medley events was quite sat. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NBA Jerseys Online Cheap College Jerseys From China Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys China
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Willis Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: