Willis Forum
Indian state o

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Willis Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 25-08-2018 06:54:03    Onderwerp: Indian state o Reageren met citaat
Geoffrey Kipkorir Kirui of Kenya celebrates after winning the men's marathon at the IAAF World Championships 2017 in London cheap adidas superstar clr , Britain on Aug. 6, 2017. (XinhuaLuo Huanhuan)
LONDON, Aug. 6 (Xinhua) -- Kenya's Geoffrey Kipkorir Kirui claimed the men's marathon title at the world championships here on Sunday.

The Boston marathon winner timed two hours 8 minutes and 27 seconds to first race past the finish line on London's historic site Tower Bridge.

"This is the best moment of my career, easily. I am so happy to win the world title because it is my first time at these championships cheap adidas superstar 80s ," said Kirui.

"I was not expecting to be world champion. I feared the Ethiopian because he had such a fast time, so I just followed my plan to 35k and then felt my body to see how I was doing. Good for me it responded well," he said. "Winning this title has been my goal for so long. Now my goal will be to repeat it."

Ethiopia's Tamirat Tola took silver in 2:09:49 and Alphonce Simbu of Tanzania bagged a bronze in 2:09:51.

London marathon has been one of the world's most prestigious marathons, famous for its route threading through scenic sites. For this world championships cheap adidas superstar supercolor , the organizers chose a different course to show off more beauty of the city.

Starting at Tower Bridge, the course heads west along Victoria Embankment towards another iconic London landmark, the Houses of Parliament, then back alongside the edge of the River Thames to take in the sights of the City including St Paul's Cathedral cheap adidas superstar , The Guildhall and the Bank of England.

"This was the best course and the best crowd I have seen at a marathon," Kirui said.

ADDIS ABABA, Aug. 3 (Xinhua) -- The Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) and the Ethiopian government on Thursday renewed their commitment to working together for the economic and social transformation of Ethiopia and the African continent at large.

The newly appointed ECA Executive Secretary, Vera Songwe cheap adidas superstar slip on , who took office on Thursday, held talks with Ethiopia's Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn at his office in Ethiopia's capital Addis Ababa.

The two sides have discussed a number of issues, including the urgent need for the continent to strengthen its domestic resource mobilization so it can fund its development.

They have also discussed issues related to the ongoing Continental Free Trade Area (CFTA) negotiations; intra-African trade; special economic zones; climate change; gender; peace and security.

Songwe said following Brexit and the new American isolationist policies, there is need for Africa to unite more than ever and take advantage of the gaps being left by the threat against multi-lateralism.

"Of course there is uncertainty at the moment but what makes us happy is that it is happening at a time when Africa is getting its voice back cheap adidas superstar foundation ," said Songwe, adding the continent must capitalize on the discord being created by dissenting voices against globalization.

"We must unite in Africa as others disperse for we stand a better chance of taking the space others are vacating if we stand as one. We can only weather this storm by working closely together for the transformation of our economies but more so if we rely on our own resources."

The new ECA Chief underlined the need for Africa's institutions to be reformed if they are to meet the continent's challenges, including resource mobilization to fund the continent's development.

For his part, the Prime Minister agreed www.cheapsneakersnew.com , adding the spirit of Pan-Africanism embodied in the ECA and her sister organizations, the African Union Commission (AUC) and the African Development Bank (AfDB) should continue to spur the continent's desire to do more for itself.

"The collective role that these Pan African institutions play adds value in a lot of ongoing work for Africa's transformation," said Hailemariam, adding the ECA remains a key player in Ethiopia and Africa's development.

He thanked Songwe for her role as a member of Rwandan President Paul Kagame's committee that has been looking at implementing institutional reforms at the African Union.

The Prime Minister said he was quite happy that Songwe was appointed the first woman Executive Secretary of the ECA cheap adidas shoes online , adding this was a sign that Africa's women are on the rise.

They have also talked about the host country agreement that governs relations between the ECA and Ethiopia.

According to a statement from ECA, the new ECA chief is expected to meet with officials of the African Union Commission and others on Friday.

First high speed railway in Inner Mongolia starts operation

China to host 9th BRICS Summit in September in Xiamen

New look of quake-hit county in China's Yunnan

Amazing canyon scenery in NW China's Gansu

Military parade held to mark PLA 90th birthday (Part I)

SWAT team members take part in drill

Acrobatic show staged in China's Xinjiang

Martial arts competition held in China's Henan

"

NEW DELHI, March 1 (Xinhua) -- At least eight people were killed and four others injured Wednesday after a car collided head-on with a dumper truck in northern Indian state of Haryana, officials said.

The accident took place in Naraingarh of Ambala district, about 51 km south of Chandigarh, the capital city of Haryana.

""Today morning eight people including some women were killed and four others suffered serious injuries when an SUV car carrying them collided with a truck coming from the opposite direction on the Naraingarh-Sadhaura road,"" a police official said.

According to police, the victims were on their way to attend a wedding in neighbouring Uttar Pradesh state.

Deadly road accidents are common in India often caused by overloading, bad condition of roads and reckless driving.

" If you're traveling to remote areas, y. Jerseys From China Jerseys From China NHL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys For Cheap College Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys China Soccer Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys China NHL Jerseys China
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Willis Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: