Willis Forum
Fu Yuanhui is popular

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Willis Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-08-2018 04:11:06    Onderwerp: Fu Yuanhui is popular Reageren met citaat
The latest Olympic hero for China is not even a gold medalist.

Fu Yuanhui is popular for simply being herself — unafraid to show her unfiltered Nike Air Vapormax 2018 Dames Nederland , wacky facial expressions and candid words.

Fu Yuanhui takes an interview at Rio

Her smile lit up the deck as she took a victory lap with the bronze medal around her neck for her performance in the 100-meter backstroke. She didn't care that it wasn't gold, even if her country has long pushed athletes to get to the top of the podium.

As if to prove the point, she thanked herself.

"I want to tell myself that ... your perseverance and efforts in the past have not been in vain Nike Air Vapormax 2018 Nederland ," Fu said. "Though I didn't win first place, I have already surpassed myself."

Her candor — paired with animated facial expressions — is a rarity among Chinese elite athletes, who have spent so much time in the rigid state sport system that their vocabulary is often robotically limited by the state parlance that puts the country's honor and national pride first.

For decades www.vapormaxnederland.com , the Chinese public has been obsessed with Olympic gold medals but turned their nose up on anything less than the top spot on the podium. They even were downright cruel to athletes who failed to win gold and considered it a shame to come only second.

The adoration piled upon Fu as her followers on social media swelled to nearly 5 million from 56,000 this week, the latest sign that China is moving away from the gold-medal mentality and starting to respect sportsmanship and athletes as individuals.

"The Chinese society has indeed changed. We still have the collective desire to remain first-class in the world Nike Air Vapormax Nederland , but we are respecting individual rights," opined the state-run newspaper Global Times — known for its nationalistic stance — on Fu's soaring popularity.

"Although Fu Yuanhui is an exception, it marks changes in the generation of younger athletes. The echoing applause by the Chinese public marks a shift in the societal awareness Nike Vapormax Schoenen Nederland ," wrote the editorial, suggesting that China's politics is partly to be blamed for the restraints and reservation often exhibited by Chinese athletes.

Born in an average family in the prospering eastern Chinese city of Hangzhou, Fu began to swim at 5 when her parents hoped the water exercise could improve her health and alleviate her asthma Nike Vapormax Nederland , according to a 2015 Chinese media report. Her talent emerged, and the girl was recruited into the municipal swimming team. Considered a genius in the pool, Fu competed in London but came home empty-handed. Unabashed Nike Air Max Flair Dames Roze Nederland , she reportedly joked she had drunk enough of the "foot-washing water" of other swimmers.

Fu apparently has not considered the Olympic gold a must in her swimming career, a departure from state athletes who are tasked with winning for the sake of the country.

On her 20th birthday in January, she posted this on her social media account: "I know for what I live. I know the kind of life I want. It's simple. Joy. Loving Heart. Gratitude."

"This is what I want. Being outstanding or not Nike Air Max TN Dames Wit Nederland , it does not matter."

Her parents also put no pressure on her.

"We set no goal for her, but what's important is to enjoy the process and to be happy," her father Nike Air Max 97 Heren Wit Nederland , Fu Chunsheng, told local media in 2013. "But there's one principle that she should feel no regret when she looks back on this experience after 10 years."

It doesn't look like she will. The swimmer claimed she used "primordial force" in Rio, and the term became an instant meme in China's social media. And her exaggerated expression of surprise in learning her speed has gone viral:

"Incredible. I am that fast?" she said. "I am very satisfied."

No no uses patented thermicon technological innovation. It is actually safer than laser modern technology for hair removal. Prior to making use of any hair removal item one really should have complete know-how about the product. You need to be mindful of the name of the maker Heren Nike Air Max 97 OG GS Zwart Nederland , guarantee period and after sales service.

Several hair removal products are actually offered in the market. Individuals are spoilt for alternative. Picking the greatest with them is actually a complicated job. You can easily review analysises about a variety of hair removal products on the online. You are able to review no no reports to obtain expertise regarding no no items. No no have a selection of items for hair care and skin care. If one are actually searching for permanent hair removal then one can easily select no no hair removal. No no 8800 will aid one to receive rid of hair.

The greatest part is actually one may even make use of it on the face. Radiancy collection produces no no range of items. If you are actually never informed concerning the usage of the item then one may go to no no internet site. The website provides movie exhibition on exactly how to use the item. One need to be mindful while using hair removal items on the bikini line of products. This is considering this location is actually very receptive.

Prior to making use of no no, you need to charge the product. Prior to using it for the first time you have to charge it for 5 hrs. After that one may charge it whenever necessary. The next measure is actually to put up the thermicon tip. There are 2 types of thermicon tips. One is actually for broad areas like arms as well as the second is for sensitive areas like the bikini line of products. Begin the apparatus and readjust the therapy degree. You have to keep the apparatus at 90degree viewpoint as well as sail the machine over the skin. One have to move the machine against the direction of hair growth. Make certain that you need to utilize it for at least nine months to obtain prolonged term consequences. No no hair removal is cozy as well as simple to make use of. It has fluctuating flexible treatment degrees for different skin types. No no item is the first of its kind that is able to be actually used to handle f. Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys Wholesale Thunder Jerseys Wholesale Washington Wizards Jerseys Wholesale Golden State Warriors Jerseys Wholesale Phoenix Suns Jerseys Wholesale San Antonio Spurs Jerseys Wholesale Toronto Raptors Jerseys Wholesale New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Willis Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: