Willis Forum
Truly Rich Financialv

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Willis Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-05-2018 05:07:23    Onderwerp: Truly Rich Financialv Reageren met citaat
I Fell In Love Again Published: 28.07.2008 | Author: Bo Sanchez | Category: Self Improvement
Life is About Creating Moments

I just came from Boracay.

And I fell in love with the loveliest woman on the planet.

And on the white powdery sands of this beautiful island Black Jordy Nelson Jersey , I got married again.

But I鈥檓 getting ahead of the story.

First of all, I had to propose a decent proposal.

I did it at our regular weekly prayer meeting called the FEAST in Manila.

As a surprise.

Marowe, who knew nothing of my plan, was sitting at the front row. At the end of my talk, I went down the stage, stood in front of her, planted one knee on the ground, and whipped out a diamond ring in a red little box.

鈥淢arowe, will you marry me鈥gain?鈥?p>

With tears streaming down her cheeks, she said, 鈥淥f course!鈥?p>

The next day, we flew to Boracay for our wedding鈥攑art two.

With us were our two boys, plus both sides of our family, plus Fr. Steve Tynan, my spiritual director. All in all, 28 people.

Before I tell you what happened, let me give you a little background鈥?p>

Ten years ago, my wife wanted a small, private wedding.

But we didn鈥檛 have one. Because I wanted everyone who attended the FEAST to join us. I explained to her that my Community is my spiritual family and I couldn鈥檛 think of not celebrating this great event without them. She was convinced and we had a grand wedding attended by a thousand people.

Expensive, right? Wrong. The reception was potluck. I asked everyone to bring food and they did. When we ended, people brought home bags of food.

But that was ten years ago.

Today was going to be different, I told her.

I promised Marowe that our second wedding would be very, very private.

So private, it will only be attended by 28 people. Just parents, brothers, sisters, nephews, and nieces.

Let me describe to you that incredible event.

Early in the morning, we marched off to the beach.

I was wearing鈥攚hat else鈥攁 pair of blue jeans and a white top.

I requested all the guests to do the same.

My bride, on the other hand, wore a simple, knee-high, white sundress that blew in the gentle wind. In her hand, a bouquet of pink tulips. She was a picture of loveliness.

Fr. Steve, who was also present in our wedding ten years ago, was again officiating our Renewal of Marriage Vows.

With the blue sky above us, the majestic sea in front of us, and the shiny sand on our feet, we said our 鈥淚 Do鈥檚鈥?again.

I cannot describe the joy I felt.

I knew I created a memory.

When Should You Splurge?
When You Create Memories

I鈥檓 a preacher of the simple life.

In fact, I wrote two books on simplicity. And my third book on money, the 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich, I exhorted everyone to save and invest.

Today, I鈥檓 asking you to splurge and invest.

That鈥檚 right. Splurge!

I splurged for that diamond ring in that red little box.

I splurged for our Boracay trip.

I splurged for the pink tulips.

But it was all worth it.

I was still investing. But of a different kind.

I was investing on memories.

I now believe that life is about creating memories
When we鈥檒l be both happy ninety years olds, still holding hands in the sunset of our lives, we鈥檒l look back at our tenth wedding anniversary. And we鈥檒l cherish the fantastic moment of getting married all over again on the beach of Boracay, surrounded by the special people we love.

And we鈥檒l say, as we do now, 鈥淚t was all worth it.鈥?p>

It鈥檚 Your Turn:
Tell The World How You鈥檝e Created Beautiful Memories

Inspire others!

I鈥檓 sure readers will pick up ideas from your stories.

Like special expressions of love you鈥檝e done for your spouse.

Or special moments where you honored your parents.

Or special times together you鈥檝e had with your kids.

Or special bonding time you did with your close friends.

And who knows? Some who will read your stories will be moved to create beautiful memories in their lives as well.

May your dreams come true,
Bo Sanchez
Http:www.bosanchez.ph

PS. Why Was I Able To Splurge? Because I鈥檝e applied specific spiritual and financial principles that have made me Financially Free. I want to help you grow in Financial Freedom as well. Learn these same spiritual and financial principles that will change your financial life! On August 2, I鈥檓 giving my powerful How To Be Truly Rich Seminar. To know more about it, click here.

PS2. Mentors may be your missing link to your success. (It definitely was mine.) I needed multi-millionaire mentors to teach me how money works. To learn more about my Truly Rich Financial Coaching Program on August 8 and 9, click here.

PS3. Attention: Those Living in Singapore鈥?Join me! I鈥檓 giving two life-changing seminars in Singapore: 鈥淗ow To Be Truly Rich鈥?Seminar on July 28 and 鈥淗ow To Find Your One True Love鈥?Seminar on July 29. For more information, email Jimmy Cruz at brotherjimmycruz@gmail now.

Related Articles:
Do You Have An Unrealistic Dream?What Do You Do When Your Best Plans Don鈥檛 Happen? Be healthy!Sigh鈥?.Make Your Joy Appointments!Many Now Are Earning Dollars Through The Internet; Why Not You?Do You Have a Difficult Person in Your Life?Don鈥檛 Complain!Do You Want To Survive? Think Like An EntrepreneurFinding the right wedding dress
Article Tags: 8 Secrets of the Truy Rich, again, aout, beach, beautiful, blue jeans, Bo, Boracay, brothers, creati If you're a baseball fan and keep looking out for the latest new. NHL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys For Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys From China Soccer Jerseys China College Jerseys China MLB Jerseys Online Adidas NHL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Willis Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: